Friday, February 5, 2010

I'd prefer if his face were on a milk carton

Mister Yie's fifteen minutes of fame is being stretched even further: He's now on a t-shirt (HT to Brian).

Frankly, I don't think that's the most original thing to put on the Mister Yie shirt. I'm not sure what would be better (maybe we need another contest?) but maybe something like this might work:

Name: Yie Eun-woong
Age: 40
Blood Type: B
Zodiac: Virgo
Likes: long walks along the beach inside apartment complexes
Dislikes: Korean women who have been adulterated
Looking for: women or men
Preference: Blonde haired women 
with used condoms in their garbage
Favorite song: I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me
Favorite color: not white

That's all I've got. Anyone else?

4 comments:

  1. Name: Yie Eun-woong
    Age: 40
    Blood Type: B
    Zodiac: Virgo
    Likes: wistful gazing into apartment windows with a telescope
    Dislikes: Koreans who cannot pass the dove white test because they obviously have been defiled
    Looking for: women or men
    Preference: shaggy haired bleary eyed dishelveled guys at 3 am in itaewon
    Favorite song: I want to run to you
    Favorite color: camouflage

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is so not gonna get me laid...

    But... I'd wear it if I'm washing my car, doing yard work... painting a cabinet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "Is This Guy Following Me" in Korean?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.