Friday, April 10, 2009

Di¢k of the day (inaugural post)

CJ Latina commented at Korea Beat that she'd like to see a "di¢k of the day" feature. I'm not sure if this is what she had in mind, but I thought it was a great idea, so here it goes.


This preening little pr¡ck personifies what was wrong with the Roh Moohyun administration. Not only was he so far left you couldn't see him because of the curvature of the Earth, but he also seemed gleeful about bending over for Kim Jong-il. Not only that, he seemed to take pride in sticking it to Washington whenever possible, as if that was going to get him in the good graces of his handlers counterparts in Pyongyang.

I'm happy this former TV news reader crashed and burned in the 2007 elections. I'm unhappy that my loathing for this man has forced me into making a lot of sex-soaked comments. But mostly I'm happy.

So there you are, CJ Latina (if that is your real name), enjoy your "di¢k of the day"!


5 comments:

  1. Wow my own personal post coooool. :D

    Will the sex is right, but age, hottiness, content, and.......well basically everything else is wrong.

    But thanks anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a category called "Douche of the Week", inspired by Brian's posts on Crown J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. extrakorea, I do agree: That guy is a douche.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cjlatina wrote:
    Wow my own personal post coooool. :DJust the kind of personal attention readers can expect at Monster Island.

    Will the sex is right, but age, hottiness, content, and.......well basically everything else is wrong.

    But thanks anyways.
    Well, this was supposed to be about douchebaggery, but I could branch out.

    Are you one of those women who is attracted to hawt guys who are total a-holes?

    If so, you should give me some suggestions. I can't think of any Koreans or East Asians off the top of my head, but I know a rippled Survivor contestant or two who would make the world a better place if they stayed at the Survivor camp once the show is over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness I am the typo Queen nowadays. lol

    Well I am really a simple girl I'm not so much into if they are a douche bag or not just as long as they look good. You know what I mean? Anyways, any young hot Korean models or actors no matter if they are gay or not. Just as long as they are naked.......okay they can be wearing underwear. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.