Sunday, October 5, 2008

Where is Oranckay?

If you've ever taken a look at the links on the right, you'll notice the "blog roll of blogs that list me in their blog roll" (I'm a narcissistic bastard and an attention whore, I guess). 

One in particular that I've always enjoyed was that by the blogger known as Oranckay, a decent chap I know in real life who is a unique combination of insight, knowledge, and extensive Korean language skills. Oranckay has always been good at taking the heated issues and cutting through them to show what's really up, especially when much of the conservative and kneejerk K-blogosphere was whining about the latest anti- this or anti- that in Korea.

Oranckay later spent time as the Marmot's comment sheriff, but he seems to have gone missing (he's back in the States?), and now I see that his blog link isn't working at all. That's really too bad, because his blog was always such a good read, and it included things I would have loved to point people toward. 

Oh, well. I guess there's always the WayBackMachine. Oh, and Sonagi, email me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.